Digital Project Manager
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 02.01.2024 - 31.12.2024
- As a Digital Project Manager in Digital Excellence working on the Aize technology development project,you will be driving digital initiatives in close co-operation with and on behalf of the client Operation business unit.
- You will oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of Aize product crucial to the efficient functioningof oil operations. You'll be responsible for coordinating cross-functional teams, managing timelines, andensuring alignment with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
As a project manager you need to work closely and collaborate with various stakeholders to ensuresuccessful project execution.
- Cross-Functional Teams: Engages closely with Aize product owners and focal points to ensurethe alignment of project goals, timelines, and technical requirements.
- Industry Experts (SME): Works closely with professionals within the client, understanding theirneeds and ensuring that software solutions align with the problems they have
- OPS Digital Twin Program : Works closely with Ops Digital twin program
- Quality Assurance and Testing Teams: Works hand-in-hand with quality assurance and testingteams to ensure the reliability, efficiency, and compliance of the developed software.
- Program and Senior Management: Reports to and collaborates with the program managementto communicate project progress, manage expectations, and align the project outcomes withbroader organizational objectives.
- You will act as a central figure, facilitating communication and collaboration among these variousstakeholders, ensuring a cohesive and successful product development project towards the client.
As an integral part of such role, you will be working closely with our business to identify and release thevalue potential of a digital project delivery
- Project Planning and Execution: Develop comprehensive project plans, considering scope, goals,timelines, and resource allocation. Coordinate project activities, ensuring adherence toschedules and budget constraints- Jira is the clients tool toward project planning
- Team Coordination: Support multidisciplinary teams. Facilitate communication and collaborationamong team members to achieve project objectives.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate project risks, foresee potential bottlenecks, andproactively implement solutions to ensure project continuity.
- Compliance and Standards: Ensure the collaboration with Aize to adheres to industry-specificstandards, regulatory requirements, and best practices.
- Stakeholder Management: Interface with internal and external stakeholders, providing regularupdates, addressing concerns, and aligning project outcomes with business objectives.
- Quality Assurance: Oversee or collaborate around the testing and quality assurance processes toguarantee the reliability and effectiveness of software solutions.
- Continuous Improvement: Foster an environment of continuous improvement, implementingfeedback loops and lessons learned to refine processes for future projects.
- It is important to acknowledge and appreciate current landscape as well as utilizing an organisation’sexisting skills, competence and technology. At the same time we are eager to embrace and maturenew approaches to position us for the future, already now.
- The role may cover business areas within maintenance and integrity, production optimisation,production management, subsea, planning, etc. and may involve end users both offshore andonshore. The role will require close co-operation with personnel in other units to support ourbusiness model. Working and being part of a one-team culture is key to success in the client.
- Proven experience in project management within the oil and gas industry, mainly projects andoperations and preferably in software development or related technical fields.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Knowledge of industry-specific regulations is a plus
- Excellent communications and leadership skills.
- Day to day structured persona
- Project management certification (PMP, PRINCE2, etc.) is advantageous.
- Work processes within the Operations BU
- Skilled in Jira and ConfluenceThis role demands a dynamic professional capable of steering software projects in a complex andregulated industry, ensuring the seamless integration of technological solutions into oil operations.
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage