Senior Solution Architect
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 01.12.2023 - 31.12.2024
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious professional, preferably knowledgeable of processes and solutions supporting enterprise operational processes within Oil & Gas. Knowledge and experience with client core solutions and applications supporting our domains is an advantage.
• Holistic overall responsibility: the end-to-end responsibility for an architecture and design to ensure client gets the right solution.
• Proactively and holistically lead activities that guide the specification and solutioning of use cases.
• Evaluate and translate business, information and technical requirements into architectural blueprints for a solution, portfolio of solutions or products.
• Create and document architectural designs to guide and contextualise solution development across initiatives aligned with the customer, portfolio, and transformation objectives.
• Support and ensure that development and implementation activities are delivered according to solution design.
• Provide consulting support and facilitate sound architecture decisions to ensure alignment with the overall enterprise architecture principles.
• Liaises with relevant system owners, subject matter experts, product teams and service providers.
• Bachelor / Master
• Min. 5-10 years of experience with stakeholder management, communication and deliveries involving people, processes, and technology.
• Min. 5 years of relevant work experience with business transformation projects ensuring continuous alignment between deliverables and business objectives.
• Min. 2 years of experience in a solution architect role with responsibility for solution design to ensure customer gets the right solution.
• Experience from the oil and gas industry is required, experience within production and operations is an advantage.
• Experience with various solution blueprints, architectural patterns and principles, data modelling, data and integration platforms is an advantage.
• Fluent in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written.
• Strong analytical skills.
• You are someone who inspires confidence and demonstrates transparency, who builds trust and relationships easily, and can reinforce commitment and communicates effectively.
• You enjoy working cross-functionally and empowering others along the way.
• You have experience working closely with third-party vendors or partners, and collaboration in this context comes naturally.
• You know how to facilitate decision-making, clearly communicating potential trade-offs, and ensuring stakeholders understand both benefits and consequences of decisions.
• You can express complex concepts, ideas, opinions, and conclusions clearly.
• You have an eye for identifying risks and proactively work to mitigate these, removing roadblocks and helping the team navigate complexities.
• You are well-organised, managing your delivery and task scope according to plan, identifying dependencies along the way, paving the way for successful delivery.
• You challenge work processes and standards, supporting simplification and standardization.
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage