Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 01.12.2023 - 31.12.2025
- Follow up on Electrical Procurement Packages.
- Coordinate with suppliers and clients and review documents and drawings to ensure seamless project execution.
- Provide engineering inputs to job packages.
- Create as-built documents from supplier drawings and mark up red lines received from offshore.
- Responsible for electrical system engineering for LV consumers and switchboards.
- Conduct electrical calculations, such as short circuit calculations.
- Report all important matters to Discipline Lead and Engineering Manager.
- Ensure quality and HSSE compliance in own projects.
- Identify changes and contribute to change requests.
- Conduct offshore surveys, including general field instrument engineering, system engineering, automation and control engineering, Fire & Gas systems engineering, layout design, cable dimensioning, and calculations.
- Handle field instrumentation and valves.
- Manage technical procurement activities related to mechanical packages (as PRD).
- Prepare MTOs and requisitions.
- Create installation job-cards and provide input to other disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Good knowledge of offshore Electrical, Instrumentation, and Telecommunication (EIT) installations and requirements.
- Proficient in supplier co-ordination and follow-up, including experience in creating accurate as-builts of tags and drawings.
- Relevant education: Associate Degree, Vocational school, BSc, or MSc qualifications.
- Software proficiency: MIPS, TIME, and STID.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Norwegian and English for effective communication.
- Capable of performing estimation work, planning activities, and strong team player.
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Oppdal, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage