- Ensure delivery and maintain standard, consistent and realistic risk profiles for capital projects.
- Ensure delivery and maintain standard, consistent and realistic risk profiles.
- Establish, create and maintain risk management system.
- Demonstrate sound understanding of and ability to apply both qualitative and quantitative Risk Management theories, tools and techniques.
- Identify appropriate responsible parties for risk ownerships and allocate register entries.
- Structure and populate the risk management tool, enable user training and establish/implement the process for regular status reviews.
- Organize, frame and facilitate risk workshops.
- Engage with multiple project and stakeholder personnel to gather data in order to develop/refresh the Opportunity/Risk Register
- Challenge and encourage alternate views to fully explore potential scenario outcomes.
- Stimulate identification of mitigating actions and qualitative impact and likelihood assessments.
- Perform Probabilistic Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis
- Quantify impacts into duration/cost ranges.
- Assess and establish appropriate probability distributions.
- Analyze the model output and develop overview presentation material to explain the results and key schedule risk areas.
- Develop overview reports of risk/opportunity status for management.
- Implement and manage risk management plans utilizing Company’s risk management standards.
- Maintain and manage risk registers.
- Present risk management status to Project Leadership Team and generate monthly risk management reports.
- Interface with project team members to discuss and challenge risk status and close out references.
- Interpret and explain Cost Schedule & Risk Analysis output to Project Leadership and Review teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, and/or Certification as a Risk Management Analyst or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of industry experience as Risk Management Lead or in Project Engineering.
- Strong competency using Risk Tools such as Easy Risk, Pertmaster and @Risk.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience facilitating risk/opportunity brainstorming workshops.
- Experience working in all phases of project development within both a project and matrix organizations.