Operational Risk Lead
Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2026
- Contribute to and ensure the implementation of the project Risk Management program and processes.
- Guide and engage different disciplines within the organization in risk thinking and analysis.
- Plan and conduct risk sessions and reviews in collaboration with disciplines, the management team, sub-contractors, and customers.
- Collaborate closely with the management team, engineering disciplines, and project sites for identifying potential risk events, monitoring, and ensuring the implementation of defined actions within specified deadlines.
- Manage risk registration input from various stakeholders, including customers, disciplines, onshore/offshore sites, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for the management team and customers as required, detailing risk analysis and mitigation strategies.
- Perform both qualitative and quantitative risk analyses as needed.
- Utilize our web-based Risk Management tool, ARM.
- Knowledge and understanding of Risk Management processes (ISO 31000) and Operational risks objectives in multidiscipline project work.
- Master's or bachelor’s degree/higher technical education. Relevant work experience and competence in the fields may compensate for any formal education.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Proficiency in ARM and Excel.
- Skills, knowledge, and ability to lead and facilitate effective risk sessions and reviews.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating a proactive and collaborative approach, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in project risk management is preferred.
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
- Exclusive benefits including access to holiday houses and cabins in picturesque locations such as Hovden, Hemsedal, Geilo, Hafjell, Voss, Vågsli, Sirdal, Gran Canaria, and Thailand
- Diverse offerings of events including concerts and exciting excursion, both in Norway and abroad. We unveil attractive new trips exclusively for our employees every year.
Expore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage