- Monitor contractors’ performance related to HSSE through daily inspections and participation in toolbox and HSE related meetings.
- Provide local knowledge and experience to the Site Team, ensure compliance with both project and local authority requirements, contribute to building HSSE competence and mindset, and thus contribute to a safe completion of the project.
- Liaise closely with contractor and the Site Team in driving HSSE performance and through follow-up HSE Activity Plans and campaigns.
- Participate in toolbox meetings and pro-actively advice on potential hazards and working environment issues.
- Perform daily inspections of workshops, PPE, equipment and work processes, and pro-actively correct non-compliance with project requirements and potential hazards.
- Engage in Safe Job Aalysis and other HSE related meetings.
- Monitor and report progress on findings and corrective actions from HSSE Audits and HSE Inspections.
- Follow up on incidents reports and participate in incident investigations.
- Monitor performance against HSE related KPI’s and suggest/implement actions as required to reach project goals and objectives.
- Contribute to HSSE performance reporting as per project requirements and standards.
- Provide daily summary reports on results of safety inspections and HSE related meetings.
- Weekly reporting to HSSE Lead
- Contribute to Lessons Learned, experience transfer and Close Out Report
- Theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of HSSE work during construction.
- Proactive attitude with a structured working style.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience from working in SE Asia
- Minimum bachelor’s degree within relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of HSSE experience
- Experience from Norwegian projects
Duration 01.12.2023 - 30.06.2025