Omega 365 Consulting is a leading supplier of highly skilled project personnel in the oil and gas, renewable energy, and infrastructure sectors. We offer a wide range of consultant assignments, featuring many of the most exciting projects in Norway and internationally.
Duration: 01.01.2024 - 30.10.2025
We are currently looking for a Construction Supervisor specializing in Piping & Mechanical to join our team at our Dubai site. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and developing operators, serving as a role model in HSSE, quality, and productivity. You will be expected to make decisions using a multidisciplinary approach, demonstrating strong leadership qualities and the ability to create good teams. Effective communication, motivation, and collaboration skills are essential for this role.
- Plan the next shift for the working team before the start - up meeting. Prioritize and distribute work and job packages regards plan and milestones.
- Prepare work schedules, including start-up and finish dates, material planning, and equipment coordination.
- Lead meetings at the start-up and end of work shifts, focusing on HSSE, quality, progress, efficiency, and cost.
- Support the work team throughout the shift, setting expectations, motivating the team, and ensuring compliance with working time schedules.
- Inspect completed work, ensuring it meets specifications and quality requirements, and maintain a tidy workplace.
- Maintain clear communication within the work team, ensuring understanding of time, quality, and safety requirements in work packages.
- Report progress, non-conformities, and HSSE incidents to relevant stakeholders, including discipline leads.
- Handle changes in work schedules, solve minor technical non-conformities, and coordinate activities with other disciplines.
- Request and communicate improvement proposals to enhance installation efficiency and effectiveness in the work teams.
- Conduct monthly meetings with the working team, providing information on competence development.
- Collaborate with resource owners, provide feedback, and share current information to enhance team performance.
- Vocational education with a trade certificate and minimum 10 years’ experience from related industry.
- Alternative Engineer with 10 years’ experience in the discipline.
- Material technology knowledge and understanding in one's own skilled trade /responsibility.
- Knowledge and understanding of MC completion processes.
- Experience working overseas is preferred.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English is required. Competence in Norwegian is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Proficient in MS Office, experience in use PIMS is an advantage.
- Experience from Norwegian projects
Join Omega 365 Consulting for:
- Personalized, hands-on support from our dedicated Omega 365 team members
- Collaboration with one of Norway's most prestigious consultant firms
- Guidance from experienced department managers, facilitating the development of your project expertise
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive insurance packages
- Internal visa assistance and expert advice for EEA/expat consultants
- Excellent opportunities to expand your professional network through project involvement and social gatherings
Explore further at: https://omega365.com/advantage