Procurement & Logistics Manager
- Engage with all stakeholders to understand business needs and ensure that procurement policies and guidelines support the organization's needs, and that best practice is delivered.
- Administer, coordinate, and manage procure-to-pay process for goods and services ensuring consistency and compliance with all policies, guidelines, procedures, and approval processes.
- Execute sourcing and contracting strategies, including RFI/RFP, evaluation, award reviews, agreements, POs, change notices, claims management, terminations, and contract close-out as required (if needed)
- Assists in ensuring efficient movement of goods in compliance with company policies, procedures, and local laws, including in-country transportation as well as exportation and importation of goods.
- Analyse market trends and supplier performance to identify potential risks and opportunities for cost savings.
- Develop and maintain purchasing policies and procedures that comply with industry regulations and best practices.
- Develop and maintain all documentation required to support effective contract life-cycle management.
- Define, monitor, and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify areas for improvement and take appropriate actions to enhance operational performance.
- Lead interactions and manage deliverables with key external stakeholders related to procurement & contracts planning and activities.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Supply Chain Management, Law, or other related disciplines.
- Certification from the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) – Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience which should also include managing procurement activities, contract administration, and contract writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Project.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.