Planner - decommissioning
- Responsible for establishing and develop project execution schedules for disciplines in all phases of projects, based on resource management, method & planning management philosophy and strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that activities within the area are carried out in accordance with project requirements and the company's procedures.
- Responsible for the dedicated discipline schedule and resource need in all phases of the project.
- Ensure improvement projects for continuously embedding work efficiency initiatives and measures into the planning function. With high focus on digitalization and automation of processes.
- Contribute to continual improvement of planning functions in project.
- Monitor all discipline progress and budget developments based on the approved schedule and budget details.
- Establish reporting structures for progress and resource need to project stakeholders.
- Control of schedule discipline deviations caused by changes, delays, resource limitations or other factors.
- Perform re-scheduling where necessary to secure overall schedule.
- Contribute into consequence analysis to determine discipline consequences.
- Bachelor or Master within energy or renewables. Experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- The ability to acquire detailed knowledge of the scope of the project and handle a range of different disciplines or fields within planning.
- Skills to tackle complex situations or problems by using combined skills of different disciplines to develop holistic solutions.
- Good collaborative skills, outgoing and good abilities for working in team.
- Proactive and transparent attitude against team interaction and towards clients.
- Focusing on honesty, predictability, and transparency in all aspects of the work.
- Committed keen eye on HSSE in projects.
- Software Skills: Experience from industry planning software, such as Safran Project and Primavera P6. Core Planning System in Segment is Safran Project.
- Experience from method and execution system such as MIPS - Method Integrated Project System or other relevant system.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
Duration ASAP - 30.11.2024