Quality Control Lead
- Establish, implement, and maintain a site-specific quality management system and monitor contractors’ performance.
- Manage a team of QC inspectors, measure and document compliance with specifications and regulatory requirements, and effectiveness through daily follow-up and verification.
- Be an ambassador for HSE&Q and proactively strive for good HSSE and quality performance throughout the work.
- Prepare, maintain and follow-up a Quality Plan for the project scope of work at Site.
- Lead a team of discipline QC inspectors and coordinate, perform and document site-specific quality activities. Coordinate with QC Lead for Hugin A on activities as needed.
- Communicate with the QC Lead in the System Integration Team to ensure that there is an effective use of resources (ref. inspectors) and to communicate any potential quality issues.
- Ensure alignment on ITP and follow up strategy for the work.
- Liaise with Contractor QC Dept., ensure project specifications are fully understood and implemented, and pro-actively clarify potential quality issues.
- Manage and process non-conformances.
- Registration and coordinate handling of quality deviations, ensuring that corrective and preventive actions are identified and implemented.
- Check and accept suppliers’ final documentation with regards to quality control activities
- Review and comment on ITP and witness checkpoints on behalf of Company
- Seek for continual improvement of work processes and products within own responsibility area.
- Weekly reporting to Site Manager on ongoing activities and outstanding QC related actions
- Contribute to Lessons Learned, experience transfer and Close Out Report
- Theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of Quality Control in oil and gas projects.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Relevant experience from similar positions in other oil & gas projects may make up for formal education.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience and leadership.
- Experience in leading and coordinating a team of QC inspectors.
- Knowledge to applicable project documents, standards, and specifications.
- Proficient in MS Office, experience in use of PIMS is an advantage.
- Experience from working in SE Asia is an advantage.
- Experience from Norwegian projects
Location Batam, Indonesia