Commissioning Engineer Doggerbank
- Commissioning Engineer is responsible for the following within own system/area:
- Planning and performing commissioning in accordance with Equinor Management System
- Contributing in the overall planning and performing of commissioning according to budget and plans
- Contributing to establish a proper sized commissioning organisation
- Continuous improvements and efficient execution
- A safe commissioning execution and handover to Operation within cost, plan and quality based on continuous risk management.
- Follow up progress, report and take necessary actions to meet plan/schedule.
- Input to relevant contracts, participate in evaluation of tenders and follow up relevant contracts
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure that necessary agreements for commissioning ATS, assistance, spare parts and temporary equipment are established
- Specific knowledge on commissioning SAS control systems
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Minimum 7-10 years’ relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase
- Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- Detailed knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferred.
- Good team player with high HSE focus
- Leadership experience
- Experience from Commissioning
Duration ASAP - 01.05.2025