SAP/ SAS Coordinator
- Participation in Mods Alliance meetings with Assets, Suppliers such as ABB and KM
- maintain long-term and short-term plan including POB requirements for Offshore projects
- Input to and participation in Asset 12-week plan meetings on behalf of the Assets project portfolio
- Ensure that the SAS vendors for project portfolio are ready and aligned according to planned offshore activities with focus on interfaces between individual projects, and other stakeholders on the installations
- The overall performance of SAS integration activities of the Assets project portfolio
- Establish a strong stakeholder management culture within the Assets delivery line
- Participate in meetings and follow up.
- Ensure content of the 2 weeks "turpakke" on a rolling basis regard to all SAS activities.
- Follow up mobilization according to plan changes. (2W, 6W and 12W plan)
- Report to Completion Manager all matters of importance Support Mods Alliances in the development and follow up of annual strategic initiatives through the delivery lines
- Participate in quarterly meeting with SAS vendors
- Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education?
- Valid Offshore certification is preferable
- Engineer with minimum 3 years’ experience or practice equivalent to this within commissioning, preferably certificate of completed apprenticeship
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Duration ASAP - 30.11.2024