Fabrication Installation Lead - Surface Treatment
- Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education? Relevant experience may make up for formal education.
- Approx. five years relevant experience and leadership.
- Preferable Frosio Level II.
- Theoretical knowledge and understanding of Surface/PFP work and requirements.
- Knowledge to applicable project documents, standards, and specifications.
- Knowledge of how to use MIPS, CCS, 3D, and 2D-CAD programs.
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
- Ensure a clear understanding of the tasks and own deliverables, as well as the priorities, goals, and requirements of the project.
- Ensure that the discipline scope of work is known and develop a common understanding of key activities.
- Define responsibilities and enabling an efficient execution for the project.
- Establish correct manpower and competence according to project, execute as one team.
- Ensure that software, IT- and inspection equipment are available.
- Identify the methods for accomplishing the scope and determine potential barriers to success.
- Verify and follow up discipline Sub Contractors with regards to quality and documentation of Surface Treatment when required.
- Ensure that deviations are processed according to project routines.
- Customize and maintain governing documentation for the discipline.
- Surveillance of Daily Log.
- Implement Lessons Learned from earlier projects and establish experience transfer.
- Continually strive for good HSSE / Quality performance throughout the work.
- Seek for continual improvement of work processes and products within own responsibility area e.g., initiate need for verification/audit.
- Interface and cooperation with other project team members and client personnel, as necessary
- Comply with all client and regulatory codes, standards, and procedures in the execution of work..
Duration ASAP - 31.01.2026