Well Abandonment – Senior supervisor
Control, co-ordinate and supervise well operations in the field, detecting and adjusting any possible deviations, taking into consideration Safety and Environment policies in accordance with the well program.
- Supervise the activities described in the well abandonment program in accordance with Repsol Norms, procedures and guidance.
- Control the critical parameters for detecting operational deviations and implementing any necessary actions for managing changes in the well.
- Verify that critical safety-critical elements have passed integrity tests and certifications.
- Co-ordinate the availability of equipment, tools and supplies in order to ensure the implementation of the program and operational continuity.
- Produce the daily operations report.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and certify services at the well
- Generate written work instructions based on the operations programme.
- Ensure that all operations have been suitably risk assessed.
- Make sure that instructions are adequately communicated in written or verbal form as appropriate. Hold / attend pre-shift and pre-job toolbox talk meetings with personnel as required.
- Proactively manage all third party service company / contractor personnel.
- Provide feedback to Drilling Superintendent/Well Team Leader on service company performance.
- Maintain sufficient personal supervisory presence out on deck – witness/supervise specialist or critical operations.
- Proactively conduct inspections and audits in accordance with the project HSE plan and ensure records are taken and retained offshore.
- Make sure Management of Change (MoC) situations are correctly identified, reported and are properly risk assessed.
- Lead by example to intervene, set standards, give feedback and coach, and develop these behaviours in subordinate supervisors.
- With the supervisory team, plan, monitor and optimise all operations to achieve maximum safe operational efficiency.
- Hold pre-operation planning sessions, debriefs and capture lessons to drive operational improvement.
- Produce a documented handover for their back-to-back and copy it to the Drilling Superintendent/Well Team Leader
- Demonstrable equivalent experience in offshore supervisory position
- Minimum of 15 years industry experience
- Previous well abandonment experience essential
- Previous offshore experience essential
- Familiar with a range of offshore units e.g. HWO, MODU, LWIV etc
- Subsea Supervisor IWCF Well Control (Level 4)
- Offshore Survival (including EBS)
- Offshore Medical
- Oil spill training.
- Familiar with Well Delivery Processes and relevant policies and procedures
- Need to be EU/EEA Citizens (mandatory)
- Language: English B2
Duration ASAP - 6 months
Location Offshore – Terragona Spain
Rotation 21 days in / 21 days off
Shift 7pm / 7 am