Project HSEQ Manager
- Administrate the risk management process within the Project and ensure that line managers have identified mitigating actions.
- Manage audit programme and lead supplier audits.
- Prepare and communicate regular HSSE campaigns.
- Project HSE introduction to new personnel
- Prepare, maintain and follow-up HSE programme and HSE activity plan.
- Prepare, maintain and follow-up HSE activity plan.
- Plan and lead Management HSE Inspections
- Plan and follow-up regular HSE inspections
- Prepare, maintain and follow-up project Quality Plan
- Follow-up and monitor Project Inspection & Test Plan (ITP)
- Ensure project personnel are familiar with Avvik.com and provide additional training if needed so that nonconformities and improvement suggestions are registered and handled correctly.
- Monitor project HSSE performance and prepare statistics for internal and external use.
- Ensuring regular review and update of the Project Risk Register with the Project Management Team
- Motivate and encourage to high focus on continuous development and improvement of the Project HSE culture.
- Ensure compliance with Techouse overall strategy and policies.
- Prioritize HSSEQ requirements in all aspects of the business.
- Approval authority in accordance with the Project Distribution Matrix
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent with minimum 4 years of relevant experience or bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 5 years of relevant experience or personnel without formal education, but with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in English, both orally and written.
- Good leadership abilities
- Good communication skills
- Good motivation skills
Duration ASAP - 6 months