Senior Quality Advisor
- Demonstrate HSSE and quality leadership by emphasising personal commitment and promoting the company’s HSSE and quality principles.
- Support Project Quality Manager, disciplines and processes in quality related matters and continuous improvement processes
- Focus on and contribute to a quality mindset within the project organization
- Perform audits and verifications and give input to the project’s Audit Plan
- Follow-up of non-conformances and improvement suggestions.
- Execute root cause analysis (RCA) when required
- Review and approve quality documentation from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Secure relevant quality records exist and are available, both internal and from subcontractors and suppliers according to requirements in the project
- Support project organisation in identifying and mitigating operational risks.
- Support Project Quality Manager in performing necessary training in project’s quality management system and quality tools.
- Prepare quality related input to reports as required (internal and to Client)
- Do you have Master, Bachelors, or technical education?
- Quality Management and Management System competence
- Good understanding and capabilities to plan and execute continuous improvement processes.
- Knowledge of relevant ISO standards
- People and cooperation skills
- Networking and influencing skills
- IT skills (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Available for work in Norway
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player