Engineer - Structural
- Prepare the fabrication basis in projects.
- Responsible for quality and punctuality for fabrication basis based on plans, procedures and routines established in the project.
- Responsible for 3D models, fab. modelling, Fab. drawings, cutting sketches and technical support in the project.
- Ensure that the fabrication basis is up to date and new design, revisions, DCN’s and fabrication deviations always are implemented.
- Design verification and clarify unclear details and requirements.
- Verify engineering and vendor-documentation and give feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies.
- Ensure that the building method is implemented in the structures shop engineering.
- Verify interface against all disciplines (EIT, piping, structure, civil, HVAC, etc.), suppliers, subcontractors, production, planning department and ensure that relevant information are implemented.
- Organize meetings with relevant construction sites to clarify the correct level of details on the shop drawing if necessary.
- Prioritize HSSE in the execution of work and ensure HSSE friendly details.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of structural and fabrication engineering
- Good common knowledge towards external parties.
- Good common knowledge towards other discipline.
- Solid understanding of industry standards and regulations
- Perform Fabrication drawings in 3D-model by using program Aveva E3D and Produce Fabrication drawings for construction.
- Perform detailing of the 3D-model, add in welding information and other relevant information in E3D.
- Verify deliveries from Design Engineering to Fabrication Engineering
- Experience with SESAM
- Good knowledge to 3D/2D DAK-systems , MIPS and planning system.
- Good knowledge of PEM
- Several years’ construction or engineering experience from offshore project.
- Technical, Bachelor or Master’s degree in Structural Engineering.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written language.