- Participate as a SAS engineer in EPCI modification and/or maintenance contracts.
- Responsible for SAS system design and integration.
- Take part in fire and gas safety reviews.
- Contribute to the system design of process, utility, and electrical systems, such as interfaces, FS, SCD, and HMI input.
- Oversee system design for equipment packages and electrical automation systems.
- Design solutions in accordance with our client's requirements.
- Monitor vendors and vendor technical documentation.
- Participate in test activities and/or Factory Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for the progress of the work is identified and communicated to project interfaces with other disciplines, suppliers, and the client.
- Generate and complete engineering documents and data registers.
- Prepare engineering documents such as F&G, C&E, SCDs, ESD/PSD Block logic, and work packages.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an engineer.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to specify, dimension, and integrate process control and monitoring systems, fire and gas detection, and protection/shutdown systems, including field devices and safety shutdown systems (ESD and PSD).
- Capability to take responsibility and ownership of the procurement process for a discipline or multidiscipline procurement package.
- Proficiency in providing necessary support during the installation and MC (Mechanical Completion) of SAS-related equipment and modifications.
- Skill in developing and maintaining system design documentation, such as system philosophies and specifications, including alarm specifications.
- Competence in performing analysis and calculations according to IEC 61508/61511 standards.
- Ability to translate process functionality to the system supplier effectively.
- Effective follow-up of supplier documentation and verification of resulting software and hardware deliverables.
- Capability to interact with and comprehend input documentation from source disciplines like process, electrical, and safety.
- Preferably with experience in the Subsea sector and the ability to manage interfaces with subsea components.
Duration ASAP- 11.09.2024