SAS system responsible
You will be working as SAS system responsible with other colleagues for Johan Castberg Floater EPma project, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
- Follow-up process automation system design.
- SAS Update of I/O schedules, functional specifications, system control diagrams and cause & effect diagrams
- Provide technical support to construction and commissioning.
- Ensure discipline integration and coordination with other project disciplines.
- Follow up deliverables from vendors. Input and use of technical registers. (COMOS, ProArc, CCS and Client systems, etc.)
- Make sure the expectations towards HMS and quality are fulfilled.
- Build network towards the client, vendors and internally in the group.
- Good knowledge to instrument systems, SAS systems and multidiscipline knowledge to EIT Software
- Microsoft Office tools
- Master or Bachelor in engineering
Duration Asap - 1 years
Location Oslo Fornebu