Senior Project Controls Analyst
The Senior Project Controls Analyst is responsible for providing Subject Matter Expertise in project controls dedicated to the project and reports directly to the site Cost Engineering Project Services lead. The individual will independently identify and work with interfaces to resolve issues and maintain consistency through adherence to the client’s major capital project processes.
- Monitor and report project overall status on cost and schedule – progress and performance reports as comparing with deterministic target and probabilistic target; tracking schedule milestones, areas of concerns and action items; project manpower FTEs.
- Coordinate the development of the integrated schedule and cost estimates, assurance, and risk assessment.
- Administer management of change, including budget transfers, allowance and contingency drawdown and trend logs
- Work with Procurement, Estimating & Project Management to estimate changes and resolve claims.
- Work with Planner / Scheduler, Cost Estimator and Procurement to develop, generate, and analyze integrated project progress & performance reports, and forecasts.
- Participate in project reviews, risk assessments and assurance activities.
- Support business planning processes and reporting
- Maintain Ecosys (project controls database) and ensure accuracy of PowerBi dashboard reports.
- Support the development of data analytics and benchmarking activities.
- Ensure the cost reporting project to stakeholders in timely manner.
- Coordinate project closeout and lookback activities.
- Proficient in project controls plan development and implementation, project cost accounting interfaces, progress and performance measurement and assessment, risk management, cost engineering management of change, forecasting, contracting and procurement cost engineering interfaces, project closeout and lookback.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in brownfield complexity facility environment, project engineering skillsets for phase gated capital project, construction management
- Oil and gas industry experience
- EcoSys database experience
- IPA or any industry benchmarking experience
- Project lookback
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 10 + years of related experience required (construction management/engineering experience preferred)