Senior HSE Professional
- Liaise closely with contractor in driving HSSE performance through developing, implementing and follow-up HSE Activity Plans and programs according to the project strategies, objectives, and plans.
- Provide HSSE experience to the site team and input to Site Readiness Plan and follow up HSE specific activities.
- Develop and maintain Emergency Preparedness and Security Plans and exercises.
- Cordinate HSSE audits and follow-up on findings and corrective actions
- Set up and follow up in HSE related KPI’s and implement actions as required to reach project goals and objectives.
- Provide HSSE performance reporting as per project requirements and standards.
- Follow up on incidents reports and perform/facilitate incident investigations and ensure proper experience transfer to/from other project sites.
- Weekly reporting to Site Manager on HSSE related activities and issues
- Regular communication with the Yggdrasil/Hugin A HSSE Management team
- Contribute to Lessons Learned, experience transfer and Close Out Report
- Minimum bachelor’s degree within relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of HSSE experience and 5 years in HSSE Management position
- Experience from driving human behaviour and HSSE culture programs
- Proven leadership skills, proactive attitude with an structured working style.
- Proficient in MS Office, experienced with Synergi
- Experience from working in SE Asia is an advantage.
- English Fluent written and verbal communication
- Customer-orientated and self-driven personality
- Organized and independent, with good collaboration skill
- Proactive, service minded, and solution orientated
- Strong work ethics
Duration 02.10.2023 to 01.06.2025
Location Batam, Indonesia. Initial mobilisation to Fornebu before deployment to Indonesia.