Contract & Category Professional
- Client’s SCM Digital & Indirect team is seeking a highly motivated Contract & Category Professional with passion for category management, continuous improvement and contractual matters.
- You need to be commercially inclined, able to handle multiple cases at once and have excellent communication skills towards both internal stakeholders and our suppliers.
- In this role, you will be responsible for managing category, contract and procurement activities within the Real Estate and Facility Management Category, while also contributing to other indirect categories.
- Aker BP currently have several exciting projects within Real Estate and Facility Management, including the development of a new office complex in Stavanger, adapted for future ways of working, to be completed by 2025.
- As a Contracts & Category Professional, you will play a vital role in optimizing category strategies, driving sourcing projects, and building effective supplier relationships.
- Your ability to manage contracts, analyze market trends and collaborate cross-functionally will be instrumental in achieving our objectives.
- With deliverables stretching across the whole category management spectrum, you will get the chance to practice and develop your supply chain competence further.
- The position will report to Supply Chain Manager Digital & Indirect.
- Join and become part of a multi-location team of Contracts & Category Professionals.
- The position will be located in Oslo, Stavanger or Trondheim and require some mobility with business travel between client’s offices.
- Category Management: Drive improvement initiatives by pursuing priorities outlined in the category strategy, while also contributing to the continuous development of the strategy.
- Procurement Management: Lead sourcing initiatives through all steps of the procurement process, from development of procurement strategies, via RfXs, to negotiation and contracting.
- Contract and Supplier Relationship Management: Manage the contract portfolio, develop and maintain supplier relationships, monitor performance, execute terminations, amendments and renewals.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams, including the category team, business representatives and the SCM Digital & Indirect team to secure alignment on initiatives and compliance with Aker BP’s governing principles.
- Possess Relevant Experience: You have a track record in contracts and category management. Experience within indirect categories and/or Real Estate and Facility Management is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Demonstrate Strong Commercial Skills: Your negotiation skills and commercial mindset enables you to secure favourable terms and deliver value to the organization.
- Excel in Cross-Functional Collaboration: You thrive in a collaborative environment and can effectively communicate and work with stakeholders across different layers of the organization.
- Show Problem-Solving Ability: You approach challenges with an analytical and solution-oriented mindset, finding creative ways to overcome obstacles and utilize opportunities.
- Work Independently with Accountability: You can autonomously drive progress and ensure the quality of your work, taking ownership to your tasks and responsibility.
- Align with Aker BP’s Values: You resonate with our company values of being Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed and Respectful
Location Oslo, Stavanger or Trondheim