Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Collating, checking and analysing data
- Gauging levels of financial risk within the organization
- Ensuring that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Asset safety
- Assess and recommend changes if necessary to existing processes and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with procedures, policies, legislation and regulations.
- Review of wages
- Identify with departmental requirements by interviewing all stakeholders; analyzing operations; determining scope; documenting results; preparing and presenting recommendations.
- Review company policies and business processes.
- Analyse data and information to identify business opportunities
- Work closely with executive management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
- Recommend policies and procedures to improve performance
- Enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements
- Create monthly reports to management on key findings and assessments
- Correspond and engage with external stakeholders.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- A Diploma in Finance, Accounting or related field from an accredited institution with a minimum of two years’ experience OR completed Certification in Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) from an accredited institution with a minimum of two years related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office