Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examine, analyse and monitor internal control systems
- Assess and recommend changes if necessary to existing processes and procedures.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Preparing management accounts and tax returns
- Complete external audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements
- Ensuring that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Liaise with banks, government institutions, external and internal auditors in relation to finance and account issues.
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- ACCA Qualifications or a Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution with a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Accounting Software.