Senior Completion Data system Coordinator
- The role has the overall responsibility for Pims CMS setup for a larger project or an asset (covering several projects). Role also includes overview of interfaces towards other Pims Modules and other systems.
- The role shall ensure consistently use of the Pims CMS according to governing documents and support personnel in the relevant project(s) with knowledge and training.
- The role owns the access control function on a project or asset level but might delegate access control to Completion Data System Coordinator in relevant project.
- Responsible to maintain Pims CMS supporting the project(s) completion function
- Ensure consistently setup and update of Pims CMS for relevant project(s) according to governing documents.
- Support project(s) personnel with required training and ensure user access control is managed.
- Raise project specific Pims CMS issues to Manager, Systems & Processes