Senior Subsea Operations Engineer
- The positions functional home is Subsea Technical Support department within Subsea Operations.
- The candidate till be 100% allocated to a project(s) and reports to the Operations Manager in relevant project but will also require to work across the project delivery lines towards subsea and topside contract and overall system design.
- The Senior Subsea Operations Engineer will work within subsea projects to ensure successful specification, order, delivery, commissioning, and start-up of new equipment.
- There will be specific focus related to operability and operation of subsea equipment.
- The Senior Subsea Operations Engineer will have tight collaboration with subsea operation of existing Asset.
Typical tasks will include:
- Provide subsea operational input to engineering, design and functional specifications through all project phases.
- Provide operational input to project delivery and support efficient handover and start-up of new equipment.
- Follow up project delivery with regards to safety, reliability, operability and OPEX requirements as defined for the asset.
- Risk assessment and risk management relating to subsea operations, subsea equipment, and interfacing systems.
- Ensure start-up, operational and intervention procedures and guidelines include best practice relating to subsea equipment.
- Prepare subsea operation deliverables according to Pre-OPS plan (SIGMA, Integrity Elements etc.)
- Participate and support installation and commissioning of subsea equipment.
- Master or Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within discipline
- Experience working in subsea operations, project experience may be beneficial but is not a requirement.
- Demonstrable experience managing technical facilities interfaces
- It is a requirement that you are able to travel offshore in this position
- Fluent abilities in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written