- Process project data in a timely manner and in accordance with project procedures and corporate standards
- Prepare/ process both incoming and outgoing transmittals, filing documents in the network library and/or EDMS, updating spreadsheets, hard copy file maintenance, prepare/issue squad checks and distribution transmittals, and maintain an accurate project MDR.
- Ensure the data integrity of the EDMS (through procedural data entry as well as periodic audits)
- Support integration of document control strategies between the EPC Contractor and Company to ensure improved work processes.
- Provide support and instruction on work processes and systems for the PMT as required.
- Support Contract and Document Control Compliance initiatives defined by Company to ensure that file system information is up to date and organized.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of the workflow process for documentation within the Company EDMS
- Maintain close relationships with the PMT to ensure support as required.
- Identify opportunities within document management to integrate effective workflow processes for the PMT.
- Receive, review and distribute project documentation received from the EPC Contractor in a timely manner to the Company PMT as required.
- Work to maintain accurate records of documentation process flows within the EDMS.
- 2+ years of Document Control experience
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- DCS solutions (Documentum, LiveLink and/or similar industry solutions)
- Knowledge of records management compliance.
- Understanding of contract procurement documentation, Owner’s scope documentation, and vendor documents
- Desktop software competent - MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat reader/writer
- Site Project Procedures
- Site Project Close-Out Procedures