The Production Trainer has a lead role in ensuring delivery of high-quality training to ensure personnel are able to carry out activities safely and in accordance with regulatory standards of operation. Reporting to the Training Superintendent, this role works with a team to develop and deliver training material for site, provide training to the production teams, administer the site training schedule to ensure competencies and documents remain current.
- Coach production operators on site processes, policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Work as part of a team to design, develop and deliver a high-quality competency assessment program.
- Assist in development of assessable procedures which ensure safe, efficient and effective operations of all Production equipment.
- Liaise with the production team to identify training needs and create gap analysis against competency profiles.
- Continuously Improve the Production training program to maximise safety and productivity.
Work Experience / Technical Skill Requirements
- A demonstrated ability to design and deliver an effective training curriculum.
- Leadership skills and experience.
- Demonstrated coaching experience.
- A demonstrated ability to identify problems and work in a team to solve root cause and implement long-term solution to eliminate the problem or improve performance.
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
Education / Qualification Requirements
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment