- Conduct feasibility studies related to metering.
- Perform re-routing of tie-back fields.
- Implement modifications for low-pressure systems.
- Develop designs within the Instrument/Metering discipline.
- Prepare procurement inputs and study reports.
- Handle additional tasks as required.
- Possess good knowledge of Fiscal Metering Flow meters, instrumentation Data flow, and Metering Control System Package, with a responsibility level equivalent to a B-study.
- M.Sc or B.Sc degree in Automation, Instrumentation, Cybernetics, or a related field.
- Display strong organizational and structured work approach.
- Demonstrate a high level of mindset and problem-solving abilities.
- Capable of working independently.
- Offshore certification is required for this position.
- Have excellent communication skills in both written and oral Norwegian and English.
Duration ASAP - 30.06.2024