MC Engineer - PCS coordinator
- Define MC and Preservation requirements based on Completion Strategy, MC-Plan, Preservation Plan, engineering drawings, and supplier's documentation.
- Create Package Completion Dossiers (PCD) for the supplier.
- Prepare preliminary Completion schedule and detailed MC, Preservation, and Commissioning requirements.
- Update technical information in the Completion Management System (CMS).
- Collaborate with Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Company's Completion organization to determine MC and Preservation scope of work and responsibility.
- Send PCD to the supplier, including preservation requirements.
- Establish routines for continuous entry/transfer of technical information into the Project Completion System (PCS).
- Coordinate with Engineering to ensure timely updates of engineering data in key documents.
- Provide Commissioning boundary drawings and relevant documentation from Pre-Commissioning.
- Review engineering drawings/documents impacting completion activities and procedures.
- Define MC Packages within each Commissioning Package and link associated equipment, cables, piping tests, etc.
- Allocate standard Inspection and Test Reports (ITRs) and responsibility for MC and Preservation activities.
- Plan and prepare completion work, including a comprehensive schedule and main deliverables.
- Weekly reporting of status and follow-up on discrepancy reports related to MC Engineering.
- Thorough understanding of work processes within the relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in EPC processes within Topside and Facilities/Renewables Segments.
- Proficiency in common IT tools, with expertise in MIPS, Microsoft Office, PCS (Pims, ProCoSys), and Autodesk Simulate.
- Higher vocational school, Bachelor's, or Master's degree in energy or renewables. Relevant experience can compensate for a lack of formal education.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written Norwegian and English.
- Efficient and able to work productively.
- Proactive in taking initiative and addressing tasks.
- Strong team player, able to collaborate effectively.
- Flexible in adapting to changing requirements and priorities.