Senior Planning Manager
- Overall planning responsibility in projects, included planning responsibility for multi-site and sub-contractors.
- Establish and execute the planning and manning strategy for the project with a HSSE mindset.
- Develop project execution schedules for all phases of the project cycle and ensure the schedule meets the contract and project requirements.
- Establish and maintain a HSSE mindset in the organization.
- Establish and develop project execution schedules for all phases, based on main method and planning management philosophy and strategy.
- Ensure that the planning activities is carried out in accordance with governing documents & Contract Requirement.
- Ensure improvement projects for continuously embedding work efficiency initiatives and measures into the planning function. With high focus on digitalization and automation of processes.
- Monitor the project as it develops and give early identification of any negative trends. Identify and propose corrective actions to mitigate these trends.
- Perform Change control, manage changes according to procedures for own discipline and establish a cost-conscious attitude to the project activities and solutions.
- Co-ordination with Company site team, Sub contractors, Procurement, Interface, Integrity, Project Control, TFI Coordinator as required.
- Manage team and maintain a positive and motivating working environment.
- Perform leadership activities for own discipline, such as introduction to new team members in the group, training, listen, give feedback and perform project talks.
- Review people competence and manpower requirement (capacity and quality) in project planning organization.
- Knowledge from all project phases and extensive knowledge of working methods within the business (Project Execution Model - PEM):
- Construction Assembly
- Planning Manager experience.
- Master or Bachelor degree. Management experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Knowledge about different sets of disciplines.
- Contract awareness knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Planning Tool, Safran Project and Primavera.
- Proactive and transparent attitude against team interaction and towards clients.
- Focusing on honesty, predictability and transparency in all aspects of work.
- Committed keen eye on HSSE in projects.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.