Construction And Commissioning Lead Offshore (Byggeleder)
Various projects on the Norwegian continental shelf (Brown field)
Responsible for a safe execution of all project activities offshore and shall secure a high HSE performance.
Secure that the offshore construction/ commissioning work is in accordance with the authority regulations, project specifications and standards, and according to budget and schedule.
- Follow up the construction/ commissioning issues:
- Continuous HSE focus on all offshore project activities
- Carry through and document HSE inspections
- Perform daily safety inspections
- Participate and contribute in Contractor’s HSE meetings
- Ensure safety procedures and established QA systems are followed
- Ensure a correct AT and SJA processing
- Continuous surveillance to obtain a safe and good working environment
- Ensure that installation execution is in accordance with schedule and established budgets
- Ensure that Contractor execute hook-up activities in accordance with contractual requirements and Statoil best practice for this type of preparation activity.
- Verify progress and performance quality
- Follow-up for efficient and skilled performance in accordance with valid specifications and specified quality
- Follow-up all lifting operations, all according to governing regulations incl. 3’rd party verifications
- Follow-up and sign for working hours spent on ISO trades
- Follow-up the Contractors hours spent on waiting time and sign for these hours Identify and report deviations
- Task responsible for D&V support team members
- Ensure planning and coordination with all other platform activities to ensure an optimal use of resources
- Follow-up project logistic to platform
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience from preparatory and execution phase Offshore experience.
- Longer relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- Detailed knowledge of companys technical requirements (TR-documents), Work processes (ARIS) and tools (ProCoSys) is preferd.
- Good team player with high HSE focus
- Language: English and Norwegian
Duration: ASAP - 31.05.2024
Location: Stavanger , med sporadisk Offshore turer
Apply for this position
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company