Senior Engineer – Telecom Cable and termination
We are looking for a skilled EIT Cable engineer to work with Telecom Cable design in a large EPC.
The right candidate will join a major project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
technical skills within Telecom cable and termination design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Perform cable selection.
- Develop connection diagrams specially for telecom and earthing.
- Develop cable MTO.
- Develop cable schedule.
- Perform cable routing in project database - Cabsys (EIS)
- Perform cable termination and generation of Loops in SPI.
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Interface to other disciplines, construction, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical CollegeEx course (max 5 years old)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from engineering in projects, preferably combined with relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Experience with Greenfield projects.
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English - Both orally and in writing
- A natural team player but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences with others.
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Duration ASAP - 01.06.2026
Location Oslo, Asker (required location)
Apply for this position
Ketil Hanche Mosland+4794012882
Norwegian supplier company