- Modification and maintenance work projects (studies and execution).
- Instrument detail design development.
- Interface with other engineering disciplines and close co-operation with Instrument Discipline Task Responsible.
- Perform Offshore surveys to identify installation method, placement of Instruments, Cable tray and Cable routing.
- Identify and coordinate material needs.
- Document updates, tag registration, as-built.
- Establish and develop Jobcard plan in accordance to best practice and installation method.
- Jobcard fabrication.
- Bachelor, master or technical degree within Electro/Instrument.
- Branch experienced / Adequate knowledge and experience from field work Offshore.
- Able to evaluate and decide best possible installation methods and placement of Instrument equipment.
- Experience and knowledge of relevant design rules, regulations and standards.
- Familiar with MTO (Material take off).
- Experienced with MIPS and Jobcard fabrication.
- Ability to execute, take responsibility and make decisions.
- Communicate and be proactive.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Must have FSE Certificate, Basic EX course and Basic safety course
Apply for this position
Vibeke Monsen Snarberg+4798286828
Et norsk leverandørselskap