Instrument Package Responsible engineer
- Be the Package Responsible Engineer for Analysers and Sampling
- Follow up selection and design for analysers and sampling applications
- Create requisitions for instrumentation
- Follow-up documentation and deliverables from supplier Implement supplier design in project
- Coorporate with relevant disciplines including operations to develop best possible design
- BSc in engineering or similar experience
- 10 years or more experience with offshore field instrumentation
- 5 years or more experience with Analyser and sampling systems
- Good communication skills with stakeholders (supplier, client, project peers).
- Good knowledge and experience to general field instrumentation in special analysers and sampling instrumentation
- Oil & gas system design knowledge
- NORSOK knowledge and European directives like PED and ATEX
- Preferably be familiar with AKSO tools like ProARC and COMOS
- Good experience with supplier follow-up and implementation of supplier design in the project.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, verbal and written. Norwegian is an advantage.
Duration ASAP-01.03.2027 / 2 years initial contract with options for extensions.
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Hugin A project