Senior Quality Advisor
- Demonstrate HSSE and quality leadership by emphasizing personal commitment and promoting the company’s HSSE and quality principles.
- Support Project Quality Manager, disciplines and processes in quality related matters and continuous improvement processes.
- Focus on and contribute to a quality mindset within the project organization.
- Perform audits and verifications and give input to the project’s Audit Plan.
- Follow-up of non-conformances and improvement suggestions.
- Execute root cause analysis (RCA) when required.
- Review and approve quality documentation from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Secure that relevant quality records exist and are available, both internally and from subcontractors and suppliers according to requirements in the project.
- Support project organization in identifying and mitigating operational risks.
- Support Project Quality Manager in performing necessary training in project’s quality management system and quality tools.
- Prepare quality related input to reports as required both internally and to our client.
- Experience in Quality Management and Management Systems.
- Good knowledge of relevant ISO standards.
- Capable of planning and executing continuous improvement processes.
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree. Completed Quality auditor course/Quality Management course and relevant work experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethics and a proactive attitude.
- Able to work in a structured and independent manner.
- Great people and cooperation skills
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap