Drilling & Well Senior Completion Engineer
Project Department Description
PDP D&W is responsible for planning and execution of Interventions, P&A, Drilling, Completion and Subsea of new wells on Fixed platforms and Mobile installations. We are currently looking for engineers for drilling & well planning teams. These teams are supporting our Well Construction Process and D&W operations with work location Stavanger, Stjørdal & Bergen
Tasks and Responsibilities Description
The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations.
The COMPLETION engineer shall (but not limited to):
- provide the key planning for execution of drilling and completion activities.
- work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment.
Senior Completion core competencies:
- Tubing Design (WELLCAT), Upper and Lower completion Design
Senior Drilling and completion competencies:
- Material technology, Downhole understanding, Logging, Pore pressure and wellbore stability, Well Integrity, Well incident and blowout preparedness, Well control equipment and systems, Fluids, Cementing, Wellbore cleanup Torque/drag/hydraulics (Wellplan) Risk management, Discovery Web, Time and cost estimation, *Surface well equipment and systems & *Subsea equipment and systems .
- Offshore traveling on request
- Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines
- Valid Offshore Safety Course
- Valid IWCF Personal
- Team builder where co-operation and teamwork is essential
- A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Performance driven and commercial mind-set
- Good communication and analytical skills
- A lean mindset
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
Location Sandsli, Bergen
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company