Project Completion Manager
- To follow up the contracts with the subcontractor
- To establish and maintain professional relations with the subcontractor.
- To have the overall responsibility for delivering the contract object according to agreed quality and time with an acceptable HSE performance.
- To control and make sure that the subcontractor complies with the HSE and QA requirements.
- Based on performance and challenges evaluate the site team and propose changes when required.
- Ensure that mandatory regulations, procedures, documentation and agreed actions are followed and documented. Further, that this is reported to the project management.
- Establish documentation and reporting for commercial and contractual follow up.
- Ensure that the subcontractor’s status, possible challenges and required actions are communicated to relevant project personnel on a proactive basis allowing insight and proper actions to be taken.
- Overall responsible for Site Team personnel incl. HSE and Security.
- Min 10 years experience from Manager/Lead/Engineer positions within construction activities, preferably within structure / surface treatment.
- Experience from yard work in Asia
- Knowledge and practice of applicable standards, design, construction, operation
- Experience with MC/fielding work, PIMS CMS experience
- Fluent abilities in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written
Duration 01.10.2023 - 30.09.2026
Location Thailand + Stavanger / Fornebu
Start date of assignment is 01.10.2023. The first months will be in Stavanger/Fornebu and mobilization to Thailand scheduled during Q4-23 / Q1-24. Upon Completion of scope in Thailand, it is also planned for this resource to have a key role in project team throughout integration period at Aibel Haugesund (from Q1-2025), installation/Hookup and handover to Operation.
Apply for this position
Thailand + Stavanger / Fornebu
et norsk operatørselskap