Commissioning set-up & system responsible: Process & Utility
Reporting to Commissioning Lead for the relevant discipline in Hugin A Project.
Part I - Work Instruction and digital set-up:
- 2023 will be an important year for setting up all Commissioning systems and processes required for execution of Hugin A Project and the Yggdrasil Development.
- All Yggrdrasil sub-project shall work uniformly using the same set-up.
- This position will focus on updating "Work Instructions" and IT-systems (PIMS CMS and Aize Digital Twin) to provide an easy-to-use digital set-up.
- Upon completion of this initial Commissioning preparation scope the plan is to transfer this position to a "System Responsible" position for Hugin A + Field.
Part II - System Responsible for Hugin A + Field:
- System Responsible for selected Hugin A system + Field.
- Hugin A have the Field Commissioning responsibility for the Yggdrasil area development project including IOC, Hugin A, Munin, 9 x subsea templates, export and infield pipelines and Power from Shore.
- Covering all aspect of the Commissioning work from now and until DG4 Q2 2027.
- Key activities: PIMS CMS set-up, update and implementation of project specific work instructions, package follow-up, input to planning/manning/budget/risk and detailed preparation and execution of onshore and offshore commissioning phases including temporary systems.
- Extensive Commissioning experience from similar projects is a requirement.
- We work as OneTeam in an alliance setting, and your contribution to the OneTeam approach is of importance.
- We will set new Standards and have an ambitious digital agenda in the Hugin A project - your contribution is expected.
Location Oslo, Bærum
Apply for this position
Wenche Ingunn Tindeland+4798286910
et norsk operatørselskap