The Vallhall/Ula Asset Team is looking for a project engineer to support the Project Portfolio Director in performing successful execution of the project portfolio. The tasks can vary depending on the portfolio of projects, but may include the listed.
- The role is responsible for assisting the Portfolio Project Director in ensuring the Project Portfolio deliveries in accordance with Aker BP BMS, with high HSE and quality performance
- Coordinate and ensure alignment across the entire PRO Asset Team by contributing to good cooperation and communication across units and levels.
- Management of Change
- Interface Management
- Preparation of gate documentation, including Project Execution Plan & Decision Support Packages
- Support with documents for stakeholder management, meetings, readiness reviews & applications to regulatory bodies (PDO)
- Learning and improvement across the project and towards other projects
- M.Sc./B.Sc. in engineering. Relevant experience can compensate for education.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from multidiscipline projects within E&P
- Experience with one or more project delivery lines (Facility, Drilling, Subsea, HSSEQ, Operations). Previously experience with one of the service providers to E&P is also relevant.
- Good technical and multidiscipline overview
- Fluent abilities in English and Norwegian, both verbal and written
- Open to new learning and applying digital solutions
- Have good interpersonal communication- and influencing skills
- Team player with a “One Team” behaviour, proactively seeking advice and sharing knowledge
- Self-starter with a strong delivery focus
- Structured and systematic
- Have the drive to deliver on an “always improving” mindset, including new working methods and digital tools.
Apply for this position
Kari Marie Usken+4795902290
et norsk operatørselskap