Safety Working Environment Engineer
- Responsible for planning and execution Working Environment activities within Green field project in execute phase.
- Participation in multidiscipline teams with other disciplines as well as with own discipline group.
- Follow up procurement pages and vendor documentation.
- Coordination with Client representatives.
- BSc/MSc in safety engineering or other relevant subjects
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience from Norwegian offshore engineering.
- Knowledge with Norwegian offshore regulations and NORSOK standards. In-debt knowledge of Norsok S-002.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team.
- Have good multidiscipline understanding.
- Experience in Proarc; Navis Work or Chess is preferred.
- Language: English fluent, both written and spoken
Duration ASAP- 2 years contract + option for extension
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap