Engineer - Commissioning - Process
- Develop detailed, step-by-step commissioning test procedures for your own systems.
- Provide discipline input for commissioning test procedures for other systems.
- Participate in developing multi-discipline plant start-up and performance test procedures.
- Participate in developing governing documents and work instructions for the execution phase.
- Define temporary systems, test equipment, special tools, consumables, and first fills.
- Evaluate commissioning and operational spares.
- Provide plan and budget input for your own activities.
- Participate in Engineering design reviews.
- Participate in vendor FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests) and final inspections.
- Prepare Commissioning scope in PCS.
- Prepare Commissioning work packages.
- Perform system punch-out and MC handover activities.
- Execute Commissioning activities in accordance with Commissioning plans and procedures.
- Provide status updates on activities related to the use of PCS.
- Provide progress reports regarding your own activities.
- Manage change control on SWCR, Query and documents.
- Conduct system take-over activities.
- Execute start-up and performance test activities in accordance with procedures.
- Administer and supervise commissioning assistance and vendor personnel within your own group.
- Good knowledge of the work processes within the discipline being carried out.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in EPC processes within the New Build/Renewables segments.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a technical vocational school. Relevant work experience can compensate for a lack of higher education.
- Proficiency in MIPS, Microsoft Office 365, Pims, ProCoSys, Autodesk Simulate, and ProArc.
Duration ASAP - 14.07.2024
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap