Senior Engineer – Cable, Loop and Termination
We are looking for a skilled EIT Cable engineer to work with Cable and Loop design in a large EPC with large, new modules and modification scope.
The right candidate will join a major project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
technical skills within EIT cable, loop and termination design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Perform cable selection.
- Perform signal grouping allocation.
- Develop connection diagrams specially for earthing, telecom, and instrument.
- Develop cable MTO.
- Perform IS calculation.
- Perform cable routing in project database - Cabsys (EIS)
- Perform cable termination and generation of Loops in STIDLoop.
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Interface to other disciplines, construction, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of EIT cable design according to relevant standards such as Equinor TR’s, NORSOK and IEC.
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English - Both orally and in writing
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Duration 01.04.2023 - 31.12.2026
Location Oslo, Asker
Apply for this position
Ketil Hanche Mosland+4794012882
Norwegian supplier company
007960 Snøhvit Future Phases 2
13 Mar 2023