Senior Engineer – Cable, Loop and Termination Lead
We are looking for a skilled EIT Cable engineer to work as group lead for Cable and Loop design in a large EPC greenfield project for an unmanned O&G installation.
The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
Technical skills within EIT cable, loop and termination design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Group Lead for personnel performing Loop, Termination and Cable design for EITA cables.
- Follow-up cable routing in project database - Cabsys (EIS)
- Responsible for planning and coordination of resources, deliverables and work methods
- Responsible for cable termination and generation of Loops in SPI
- Responsible for engineering of cable network, MTO’s and cable deliverables
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Interface to other disciplines, construction, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Knowledge of IS-calculations and FebDok-calculations.
- Experience with SPI (Smartplant instrumentation) or other termination tools.
- Familiar with working in 3D models.
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English - Both orally and in writing
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences
- with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2026
Location Oslo, Asker
Apply for this position
Ketil Hanche Mosland+4794012882
Norwegian supplier company
13 Mar 2023