Mechanical engineer (static equipment)
- Package responsible for different mechanical equipment and skids such as pressure vessels, heat exchangers and filters.
- Evaluating re-use of existing equipment.
- Involve and follow-up original vendors of equipment for capacity check, and for new process data when experience data is not sufficient for clarify feasibility.
- Equipment selection and estimation of sizing and cost of new required equipment.
- Utilize in-house experience data.
- Prepare budget quotations and follow-up vendors for equipment where experience data is not available or not sufficient.
- Give input to study team and MEL list for the relevant equipment such as new, changed and demolition.
- Prepare input to study reports.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge with static mechanical equipments, such as pressure vessels and heat exchangers.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Familiar with external study work and vendor contact.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written language.
Duration ASAP - 29.02.2024
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap
22 Feb 2023