Mechanical discipline lead
- Coordination within mechanical discipline and the study group
- Administration and coordination of MEL
- Take responsibility for some mechanical packages (static equipment, lifting equipment, pumps etc.) whenever needed
- Secure mechanical study delivery according to requirements in TR1244
- Report progress on study deliveries and plan input
- Participate in multidiscipline engineering/study meetings and all relevant reviews
- Give input to the study team continuously with respect to equipment selection and sizing
- Lead mechanical weekly meetings with client counterpart
- Coordinate with cost & weight team and participate in estimation reviews and discussions
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge with static mechanical equipments, such as pressure vessels and heat exchangers.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Familiar with external study work and vendor contact.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written language.
Duration ASAP - 01.07.2024