Specialist Mechanical Rotating
- Package responsibility for rotating machinery such as compressors and generators.
- Involve and follow-up original vendors of relevant machinery.
- Verify feasibility and estimate modification required for re-vamp/re-bundle existing compressors to suit new process data.
- Evaluate in-place conversion of existing compressor/generator to electrical drive.
- Evaluate re-use of existing main rotating components such as gear box and couplings.
- Check of existing base frame and complete 'string' to verify feasibility for converting to electrical driven compressor/generator.
- Evaluate and list all main equipment parts that may be demolished related to electrification of main machinery (turbine, air intake, WHRU, seal oil, exhaust etc.
- Give input to study team and MEL list for the relevant modification (new, changed and demolition).
- Prepare input to study report.
- Specialist in rotating machinery, equipment’s, and compressors.
- Previous vendor contact experience.
- Great communicating skills with internal and external study work.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written language
Duration ASAP - 29.02.2024
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap
21 Feb 2023