Instrument Field Engineer
- Assist the production with solving of the technical problems which could occur during the execution of building- or installation work at a construction site.
- Assist the production with interpretation of drawings and job basis.
- Prepare work basis and documentation for technical solutions in cooperation with the shop engineering.
- Check that location and installation are construction and HSSE friendly.
- Close communication with work leader (FIL), method, shop engineering, PRE, and more.
- 5-10 years construction or engineering experience from offshore project.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
- Offshore Certified with FSEL and EX course.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
Duration ASAP - 28.02.2026
Rotation This is a 2/4 Rotation.
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap
17 Feb 2023