The Office Coordinator is responsible for the successful running of the Albemarle Major Projects Office in Perth, delivering outcomes in a fast paced, consistently changing environment.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, including but not limited to general administration, office management and facilities coordination. The Office Coordinator will also need to display strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and work across multiple disciplines.
- Office visitor management
- Oversight the visitor management system
- Greet visitors as required
- Daily operations of Major Projects Office
- Ensure the smooth daily operations of the Major Projects Office
- Maintenance of office and boardrooms
- Booking and coordination of all staff events and functions
- Provide support for meetings and training including arranging catering and room set-up
- Provide support to Project Directors and extended Major Projects team members on administration needs
- Management and maintaining office inventory
- Onboarding new starters
- Setting up inductions and allocation of desks
- Administration and allocation of building access passes
- Prepare and complete requisitions and purchase orders including receipting and invoice reconciliation, ensuring procurement and contracting policy and guidelines are followed and compliance achieved
- Booking of travel using the Concur systems
- Prepare meeting minutes, reports and presentations including drafting and formatting a range of documents in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publishing)
- Collection of mail, organizing courier bookings, stationery and PPE orders, site access and other administrative duties as requested
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required
- Facilities coordination
- Pool car management. This includes booking vehicles for cleaning, servicing and repairs of all pool cars as advised
- General upkeep and maintenance of the Major Projects Office to ensure that health and safety, legal and contractual requirements are met
- Liaison with building management as required, for minor repairs and maintenance works
- Work with in-house resources and contractors to assist in the completion of scheduled works in line with company policies and procedures ensuring adherence to site safety standards
- Liaison with HSSE staff regarding workstation and ergonomic adjustments required for staff
- Coordination and liaison with Fire Wardens and First Aiders. This includes coordinating/arranging training and maintenance of site warden and first aider registers
- Ensuring first aid kits are correctly stocked and arranging for order of replacement supplies
- Furniture adjustments, relocations and installation as required
- Completion of workplace inspections with cleaners, HSSE representatives, building management and other contractors/service providers as required
- Management of on-site storage, including storerooms
- Meeting room set up and reinstatement
- Management of meeting room functionality (in conjunction with IT)
- Management of occupancy registers and completion of floor occupancy audits
- Order kitchen supplies including milk and maintenance of office coffee machines, dishwashers, and fridges
- Recommend and assist with the implementation of any relevant updates to the Facilities Processes and documentation
- Previous experience in an administration role.
- Previous experience in facilities preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Well-developed communication and customer service skills (both written and verbal).
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills.
- C Class Driver’s License
Completion of Higher School Certificate
TAFE Certificate well regarded
16 Feb 2023