Electrical Diagnostic System(EDS) PRE
- Perform co-ordination and follow-up of technical procurement activities.
- Perform clarifications, negotiations and change control with equipment supplier.
- Perform Technical Pre-Order, Follow-Up and Close-out activities for project deliveries of 3rd party services.
- Use of procurement control system for performance of the procurement work process.
- Attend kick off, multi discipline workshops & interface meetings including client/supplier, Follow Up and Close Out Activities.
- Establish Technical Requisition and Specification for the Procurement Packages.
- Co-ordinate and incorporate discipline input to Technical Requisition and Specification.
- Perform verification and approval of Supplier Documents and Drawings using Aker Document system and also coordinate comments from customer.
- Create and mature tags using STID and TIME right through the project lifecycle.
- Create IO list, functional specification, control system topologies.
- Review technical solutions proposed by the supplier in coordination with customer.
- Review and comment FAT procedures , attend FAT, proactively involve in closing of punch.
- Support Cyber security engineer to make sure that the supplier is following cybersecurity requirements.
- Support installation and MC completion.
- Senior SAS or Control system engineer who has command over PDCS system or similar electrical control systems
- Working knowledge on Power Management System as contractor or vendor/client
- Good communication and coordination skills for a proper package delivery
- Knowledge on various communication protocols like IEC61850, Profinet, modbus
- Good understanding about ethernet/fiber communication networks used in control systems
- Basic understanding of OT cybersecurity
- Experience working on Siemens PCS7 is an advantage. Alternatively other control systems
- Good knowledge of English both verbally and written language
Duration ASAP - 01.10.2023
Apply for this position
Vibeke Monsen Snarberg+4798286828
Et norsk leverandørselskap
14 Feb 2023