Reliability & Maintenance Engineer
- Undertake maintenance engineering tasks on Brownfield projects including
- Participating in engineering studies and preparing study reports for maintenance scope of work
- Performing tag hierarchy and consequence classification
- Preparing PM program for implementation in clients CMMS
- Writing PM routines
- Maintaining and managing correspondence with team members, clients, and vendors
- Organizing, facilitating, and leading meetings with team members, clients, and vendors
- Do you have Master, Bachelors or technical education?
- Minimum 4 years of relevant maintenance engineering work experience.
- Good general knowledge of analysis types such as RAM, FMECA, RCM, RBI, SIL, etc.
- Good general knowledge about offshore topside equipment
- Experience with CMMS systems (preferably SAP for maintenance purposes)
- Project management skills/experience
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Duration ASAP - 01.02.2024